Salary: at interview
Job type: Permanent, full time
Sector: Retail, Sales, Fashion
Even if you have no experience in the field, but you enjoy interacting with new people, from different fields, and if you want to develop in a fashion collective, our position may be for you.
• will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer service experience and the presentation of the store / showroom to the highest standards, from the display and presentation of the products to the reception of customers.
• will provide an exceptional advisory, sales, styling, tailoring and Made to Measure service for all clients.
• will work together with the team and management in various development projects.
• preferably have experience in the luxury fashion industry.
• work closely with the tailoring team
• will contribute to a positive and professional work environment.
• will have flexibility to work in shifts.
By becoming part of the Viggo team you will have access to:
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- The first cancellation of performance
- Holiday premiums
- 60% discount on your favorite Viggo products
- An attractive income consisting of salary plus a very motivating commission, individually, reported sales results obtained through counseling
- Training and development opportunity, all our advancements were 100% internal.
- A workplace where your creativity and involvement will be appreciated at any time
- Flexible schedule
- A young and super friendly team
- Specialized trainings
- experience in luxury fashion retail.
- knowledge of made to measure.
- PC operating skills (Internet research, social media, email, Word and Excel).
- experience in retouching clothing items or at least the ability to advise in this regard.
- you work in a unique atmosphere
- inspire as many people as possible in their clothing choices
- to become part of a business in continuous development, which will offer you excellent opportunities and the potential to grow and build a career in men's fashion.
- to be part of designer Catalin Botezatu's team
- to develop new knowledge about tailoring and made to measure.
Due to the large number of applicants, we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.